Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'll be some body when I'm gone

That's the title of an op-ed I sent to our local newspaper (Harrisburg, PA Patriot News) a year or so ago and which the editorial board sat on for months, not knowing exactly what to do with it. But finally the opinion piece found itself printed in a Sunday edition.

The original title was the heading of this post. The title given by the paper suggests that the good folks at the Patriot News might not have gotten the pun. Or my sense of humor.

Some people currently practicing medicine have sincerely thanked me (in advance) for my gift; I just hope I don't have to make good on it too soon.

Anyway, here's the link (and yes, funeral is misspelled but not by me):

http://www.pennlive.com/editorials/index.ssf/2009/08/its_your_funderal_so_make_it_a.html

No comments:

Post a Comment